Associate Account Executive
Withings is on a mission to be the trusted leader in clinical-grade smart health devices. Already the leading innovator of smart scales, our product portfolio includes connected scales, connected blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, thermometers, and health/activity wearables.
Historically a B2C company, Withings created a new B2B division - Withings Health Solutions - in 2019, to extend Withings’ offering to the Healthcare industry and help bridge the gap between patients and their providers.
Today, our products enable a diverse and growing set of innovators in the healthcare industry to better take care of their patients. From chronic condition management to remote patient monitoring and clinical research, Withings has dedicated solutions that provide the richest array of accurate, real-world data, thanks to our complete ecosystem of connected devices, data connectivity options, and our remote patient monitoring platform.
Withings Health Solutions is a fast-growing division within Withings and we are looking for talented individuals to help us build the future of healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Withings Health Solutions Sales Manager, the primary role of the Associate Account Executive is to qualify inbound leads to further distribute, and work opportunities in the SMB segment from qualification through closing.
They will be responsible for qualifying/disqualifying all inbound leads and distributing them to the proper channels. They will also be responsible for the entirety of the sales process with opportunities in the SMB segment, through the sales process, contracting and closing.
They will work closely with the Sales Manager on the qualification and sales process, as well as the AE team to distribute the qualified inbound opportunities. They will work with the engineering, legal, logistics and CSM teams to successfully see their opportunities through the sales process and kickoff of the account.
What you will be doing..
- Be an expert about our solutions in order to act as an trusted advisor with your prospects, to guide them towards the solution that will best fit their needs and ensure the success of their program
- Reach quarterly sales objectives and contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Work assigned leads and develop them from qualified leads to final contract negotiation, by partnering with various internal teams along the way (solutions engineers, logistics, finance, Legal etc.)
- Contribute to our outreach efforts, in partnership with our BDR team, by self prospecting for leads as well in order to grow your pipeline
- Coordinate new customer onboarding and handoff to Customer Success Manager
- Use Salesforce to track customer information, leads, opportunities, and accounts
- Follow the digital health industry trends, including both our competition and potential partners, to find new leads and opportunities to develop our business in North America