Brand Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic and growing US marketing team. This person will help develop, execute and track all aspects of brand marketing initiatives to elevate brand awareness and loyalty to expand Withings customer base in North America.
This is a central role in the marketing team, which will have a direct and measurable impact on the company's success in the US. The right candidate will be an enthusiastic person with a strategic mind and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
This job is based out of our US office in Boston, Massachusetts, this role functions in a hybrid capacity. You will be in office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Areas of responsibility:
- Organize, strategize, and implement marketing partnerships, projects and activations in coordination with a cross-functional marketing team (brand, retail, digital, CRM, online and studio to drive results and meet performance objectives)
- Measure the performance of marketing initiatives to help achieve marketing KPIs and make optimizations YOY using key learnings.
- Manage day to day operations with influencer, ambassador, and partnership opportunities, with the ambition of being able to own these operations in the future.
- Project manage CES - Withings’ largest US trade show presence. Be the US lead from Booth Manufacturer and team accommodations, to onsite coordination of booth production to booth dismantling.
- Organize, strategize (alongside key members of the marketing team), and execute global and local events (press events and potential consumer events)
- Handling day-to-day marketing tasks, marketing programs and activities as requested
- Research on current trends, consumer and market insights for business cases and briefs
- Create a yearly marketing dashboard for marketing and sales leadership to review, reporting KPIs from all marketing initiatives executing throughout the year, and make suggestions based on key learnings for the subsequent year’s marketing plan to help achieve the company’s overall goals.
- Attend events, pitching products to B2C consumers, and networking with potential brand partners.
- Owner of brand marketing budget
- PO (Liaison between Finance and Marketing)
- You’ll work with cross functional teams – channel, social, web – to build brand awareness
- You’ll participate in the Go-To-Market process for each new product launched
- You’ll benchmark competitors and provide your recommendations to the sales team.
- You’ll assist in channel marketing projects for the different retail accounts
- You’ll assist in the understanding of the shopper journey for the marketing and sales teams.
- You’ll perform competitive analysis to support the launch of new products and new accounts
- You’ll monitor market trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- You’ll perform an analysis of store visits to provide retail intelligence
- You’ll be a key team member at sales and marketing event