Customer Service Representative
Withings is on a mission to be the trusted leader in clinical-grade smart health devices. Already the leading innovator of smart scales, our product portfolio includes connected scales, connected blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, thermometers, and health/activity wearables.
Historically a B2C company, Withings created a new B2B division - Withings Health Solutions - in 2019, to extend Withings’ offering to the Healthcare industry and help bridge the gap between patients and their providers.
Today, our products enable a diverse and growing set of innovators in the healthcare industry to better take care of their patients. From chronic condition management to remote patient monitoring and clinical research, Withings has dedicated solutions that provide the richest array of accurate, real-world data, thanks to our complete ecosystem of connected devices, data connectivity options, and our remote patient monitoring platform.
Withings Health Solutions is a fast-growing division within Withings and we are looking for talented individuals to help us build the future of healthcare.
Reporting directly to WHS (Withings Health Solutions) Customer Support Manager, the primary role of WHS Customer Support Representative is to to be the point of contact of their dedicated products, partners or services. Their role is to understand partner and device-end-user (DEU) frictions and share the Voice of Customer.
The WHS Customer Support Representative will work closely with:
- WHS CSM/Sales
- Solution Engineers
- Product Management
- Customer Support
- Quality Assurance
What you'll do
- Lead cross-team projects in order to have a direct impact on top contact reasons.
- Analyzing key indicators: proposing solutions to improve the customer experience, and reduce the contact rate on high-volume topics.
- Demonstrate a direct impact on the overall spending of the customer service with decreasing the incoming ticket volume and the improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Perfectly handle the internal queues with a very high outsourcing rate and low breaching tickets.
- Lead in enriching the internal knowledge base (training).
- Improve reports on Withings products.
- Lead in the service performance and processes.
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Support Experience
- Ability to problem solve with the use of deep critical thinking based questions
- Ability to bring best practices and optimize processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credibility instantly
- Passionate about providing a good customer support experience
- Strong attention to details skills, with a drive to complete things with a high level of excellency
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and 24 hour communication SLAs
As you're making the world a healthier place for others, we strive to make it a healthier place for you:
- Health Care offerings, including options with no employee paid premiums
- All employees receive One Medical and Talkspace memberships
- 6% retirement plan match (401k)
- Life insurance & disability options at no cost to you
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Wellness and preventative care reimbursements
- Daily lunch stipends
- Employer funded HSAs
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Employer funded commuter FSA
- Bike-to-work benefit
- Own and beta test all of our products
- Flexible hybrid work
Equal Opportunity at Withings
At Withings, we know that diversity, equity and inclusivity are paramount to fostering innovation. We rely on the unique skill sets, life experiences and perspectives of each team member to accomplish our mission—creating technology that people love, to make better health part of everyday life.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know by reaching at to US-HR@withings.com