Behavioral Health Integrated Clinician, Pedi or Adult | LMHC or LICSW | Reliant Medical Group - 2188237
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time LMHC or LICSW to join our Integrated Behavioral Health Division to work with either adults or pediatrics. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
We are looking for two candidates. One to work with our adult population and one to work for pediatrics. The Integrated Clinician is responsible for screening, assessing, triage and treating adult patients with various behavioral health and psychological conditions to include all levels of acuity.
- Provide consultations to Primary Care Providers and patients
- Assess patients for Behavioral Health disorders, symptoms and conditions including substance use
- Provide crisis intervention and stabilization for patients presenting in need of immediate care
- Address gaps in access to Behavioral Health services by providing interim, back-up or transitional care
- Provide follow-up to patients to monitor and assess risk
- Develop triage planning for patients requiring behavioral health treatment with community partners outside of the organization.
- Provide real time triage to a variety of Behavioral Health and substance use
- Enhance patient engagement by providing short behavioral interventions such as cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing.
- Help implement treatment plans with Integrated Behavioral Health Provider.
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- Our culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive compensation
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
About Reliant Medical Group
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Primary care and specialist providers work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization – Optum – behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – your integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Providers practice at the peak of their license – focusing effective, quality care and plans. Through innovation and superior care management, we support a focus on patients and on your wellbeing. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
- Master’s degree from an accredited school
- Active, unrestricted licensure as a LMHC or LICSW to practice independently in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1-3 years of clinical Behavioral Health experience
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- At least two years practice
- Experience in substance use counseling
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.