Full-time Acute Care Advanced Practice Clinician - Reliant Medical Group - 2201607
As a part of Optum, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a full-time APC (FNP or PA) to join its ReadyMED Acute/Urgent Care Department to specifically work in our Hudson and Milford locations.
ReadyMED has 6 acute care locations in Central and Metrowest Massacusetts: Auburn, Hudson, Leominster, Milford Southborough and Worcester. We will be opening a new location in Natick in July 2024.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience practicing urgent care, acute care or emergency medicine. Candidates must have experience caring for patients of all ages, and be comfortable practicing autonomously in a fast-paced acute care environment.
As a leader in the team-based care model, at Reliant we recognize that providers don’t just want to provide care, but they want to do it well. This is the foundation of our team-based model. Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, nurses, medical assistants and support staff work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the peak of their license.
- Full-time schedule, 3-12 hour shifts
- Care for patients of all ages
- Innovative and modern Urgent Care facilities
- Provide high quality care in a system designed to focus on value-based care
- Access to Reliant Medical Group’s medical specialists including behavioral health
- Flexible scheduling options
- State of the art/award winning, integrated EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Value Based Care Compensation based on quality of care over productivity.
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four seasons living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
- Able to obtain Board Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Able to obtain Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Able to obtain active an active DEA License
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.