Registered Nurse RN - 2196167
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus For External Candidates
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Reliant Medical Group, a Part of Optum
Primary Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:30am – 5:00pm; rotate one-evening a week to 5:30pm
Specialty: Adult Medicine
- Effective delivery and management of direct patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to standards of nursing practice
- Provides appropriate care to adult patients
- Provides pre-visit and post-visit telephonic support and patient education, populating the electronic medical record with historical information, lab findings, and preliminary orders to be reviewed by the physician at the next clinic visit
- Ad-hoc visits to the clinical sites will be scheduled to enhance coordination of team-based care
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Currently licensed as a RN in the State of Massachusetts
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR Certification
- Certification in specialty
- 1+ years of Medical/Surgical or Specialty experience
- Experience in an ambulatory care setting with telephone triage
- Any unit-specific criteria including age-specific, technology and equipment
- Proven excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.