Primary Care APC- Reliant Medical Group - 2188251
As a part of Optum, Reliant Medical Group is seeking experienced Advanced Practice Clinicians to join its growing care teams in central Massachusetts. Priority sites are Auburn and Framingham Internal Medicine, other locations to be determined based on business needs. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing primary care in an out-patient setting. Experience working in a managed care environment is a plus but not required.
As a leader in the team-based care model, at Reliant we recognize that providers don’t just want to provide care, but they want to do it well. This is the foundation of our team-based model. Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, nurses, medical assistants and support staff work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the peak of their license. We have left the RVU-only based practice behind, offering fewer patients per day, longer patient visits and flexible scheduling options. Supported by a larger, sustainable and financially sound health care system, our providers are truly left to do what they do best – provide great care to our communities.
- Patient centered team-based environment
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Behavioral health providers are integrated into the primary care teams
- Fewer patients per day, longer patient visits
- Flexible scheduling options
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality of care not just number of patients seen
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Board Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.