Rheumatologist - Reliant Medical Group (Full Time/Sign On) - 2188266
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Rheumatologist to join our team in Worcester and Leominster, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Call schedule – 1:7
- 7 Physicians and 1 Advanced Practitioner
- Excellent established support staff in place
- On site infusion, bone density, MRI (Worcester), and blood draw
- Established and expanding telemedicine
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Dedicated practice management systems in place
- Resident and student teaching; and clinical research opportunity available if desired
- Opportunity for academic appointment
What makes an Optum organization different?
· Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
· We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum
- Relocation reimbursement
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.