Registered Nurse RN - 2181588
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Location: 101 Cedar Street Milford, MA
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:15-5:00
Specialty: Pediatric Medicine
- Collecting required information from patients to efficiently triage patients based on illness acuity and office processes
- Providing medical advice to patients who have acute/chronic health conditions as directed by the provider
- Provide patient education regarding illnesses/diagnoses, symptom management, medications, and treatment plans
- Assist care teams with telephone encounters and return calls to patients.
- Transfer calls to appropriate staff/care teams
- Assist with medication prior authorizations and medication refills
- Documents encounter and decision making in EMR in a concise and accurate manner, utilizing the patient’s own words as appropriate.
- Listens, communicates, and documents simultaneously and navigates computer programs to assess, process, educate and document all information in a professional manner
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited Registered Nurse education program
- Have an active and unrestricted RN license in the state of MA
- BLS/CPR certified or willingness to obtain within 90 days
- EPIC experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish and/or English/Portuguese
Unless certification, licensure or registration is required, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description, may be substituted for the above requirements.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.