EHR Integration Architect
The EHR Integration Architect evaluates the workflows and integration points across the end users and care settings and proposes an integrated implementation build and training which supports the customers’ goals. This role is responsible for optimizing a customer build by identifying the key areas and functions which cross multiple end users and determining a single build which supports all use cases. This should prevent less rebuild of dictionaries and workflow and minimize post LIVE changes.
- Serving as an authority on various healthcare workflows in order to develop integrated workflows, dictionary builds, and best practices for the customer
- Conducting assessments in order to identify key workflows to support customer goals and minimize barriers to a successful implementation
- Collaborating with in-house knowledge experts throughout the company to help the customer define organizational priorities, goals, and objectives
- Setting the overall direction for our integrated products and how they are implemented
- Conducting training for and building key dictionaries to support the integrated workflows
- Being able to discuss "concepts" with sites, identifying those high level decision areas and the impact that each decision will have on build and workflows across all venues
- Defining and writing integrated, HCIS wide architectural workflow and builds
- Conducting assessments, site visits, and customer evaluations throughout the implementation process
- Acting as a resource for functionality and system use for Client Services and Product Development
- Maintaining a strong understanding of how third party software integrates with our HCIS
- Troubleshooting, researching, and assisting in solving software problems
- Working collaboratively with Development team to identify, prioritize, and help define innovative solutions to workflow challenges
- Helping the Implementation team interpret and understand users' feedback and providing input for workflow design decisions based on that feedback
- Attending stakeholder meetings, design reviews, and demonstrations to ensure our development needs are represented and to keep current with the latest changes in functionality
- Representing the team on escalated customer calls, or participating in priority event discussions related to existing or future functionality
- Leading MEDITECH sponsored activities, and internal and external discussions related to product needs and potential functionality
- Traveling 25% of the time, anywhere within the United States and Canada
- Bachelor's or associate degree preferred and/or 2-3 years applicable work or military experience
- 3+ years of MEDITECH experience and knowledge in end-user workflow
- Strong understanding of the integration among the applications across the HCIS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic toward the users' needs and abilities
- Well-organized and thorough documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- You may be required to show proof of vaccination when traveling to a customer site unless you have an approved medical or religious exemption.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.