List of Internships Available
We are looking for a senior Android Developer to help lead our app development. We need someone who has experience with conceptualizing and implementing clear and concise UIs for android apps that have reached the market. Working closely with the founder/CTO and VP of Engineering, we'll rely on you to design custom UI components in a highly interactive experience -- this is a very important task in making our device usable for mass market. If we're successful, this device will reach and bring eye glasses to hundreds of millions around the globe, and change eye care forever. Reply to email@example.com if you are interested.
- Design and implement production-grade mobile experiences.
- Design, develop and deploy Android applications with SOA services in the backend
- Successfully engage and collaborate with the product development and hardware engineering teams.
- Maintain production environments as well as all staging and beta testing environments
- Propose and build proof-of-concept prototypes using the newest technologies
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years software development experience
- Significant experience in Java development for Android devices
- High proficiency using Eclipse or Android Studio and Android SDK to build applications
- Experience with networking (REST APIs)
- Experience with test driven development for Android
- Experience building custom drawn UI components
- Comfortable working with a small team of developers using agile methodologies
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with key team members for rapid iterations
- Introduce new thoughts and innovative design aspects. Be prepared to show us the amazing work you've created!
- Competitive startup salary, benefits and stock options.
- Play a significant role in an early-stage venture-backed startup.
- Work and Play with a dynamic team in changing the health care paradigm of vision testing.
- Change the world.