Service Depot Repair Technician
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Perform basic repair and Preventive Maintenance on various ZOLL products.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit repair and recertification
- Disassemble and re-assemble devices
- Discuss technical problems encountered while repairing with group leader or supervisor
- Document repairs completed and parts used in our ERP system
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma Technical High School preferred required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Etc.
- Must be able to read and understand SOPs and work instructions
- Must be able to navigate ERP systems effectively
- Electromechanical aptitude required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing - Constantly
- Walking - Constantly
- Sitting - Occasionally
- Lifting - Constantly
- Carrying - Constantly
- Pushing - Constantly
- Pulling - Constantly
- Talking - Occasionally
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Constantly
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Constantly
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.