ZOLL Medical Corporation
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
NOTE: This is a co-op position, starting in May 2024. Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in a college degree program at the start of the Co-op.
Under general supervision of a Purchasing Manager, responsible for assisting the planning and purchasing of materials to support the ZOLL production line. Making Expense Buys.
• Work with Oracle system to update items and maintain and issue PO’s
• Generate and issue PO’s for expense and inventory items
• Action requisitions and MRP messages.
• Run departmental reports as assigned
• Assist with supplier communications of PO’s and Agile information
• Communicate with suppliers and maintaining purchase order dates and pricing
• Communicate with other departments on material status and delivery dates of shortages
• Skilled on Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
• Working towards bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle preferred)