Sales Eval/Demo/Trade Coordinator
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The Sales Eval/Demo/Trade Coordinator provides support to the sales force in the US & Canada related to the demo, evaluation, rental & trade business activities.
- Provide accurate, professional, and responsive customer support to the sales team, customers and all other personnel within the organization at all levels.
- Maintain accurate levels of inventory in the demo/evaluation/training pool.
- Must be able to work with and maintain information in several databases.
- Unpack incoming packages/pallets daily checking for quality of condition to determine return category.
- Help assist in coordinating evaluation/training request.
- Work with the sales force to ensure demo devices are accounted for accurately.
- Help with the collection, issuing of open credits and selling of trade-in equipment.
- Scheduling freight pickups of trade-in equipment from customer site.
- Work extended hours as needed during fiscal month and quarter end as defined by management.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse setting preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing - Constantly
- Walking - Constantly
- Sitting - Occasionally
- Lifting - Constantly (50lbs)
- Carrying - Constantly (50lbs)
- Pushing - Constantly (50lbs)
- Pulling - Constantly (50lbs)
- Talking - Occasionally
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Constantly
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Constantly
- Extreme cold - Occasionally
- Extreme heat - Occasionally
- Humidity - Occasionally
- Wet - Occasionally
- Noise - Frequently
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.