Manager, Global Trade Compliance
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures globally, reflective of local trade laws, regulations, and best practices, under the direction of the Director, Global Trade Management. Evaluate processes, communicate areas of concern and collaborate with key stakeholders to take corrective actions. Monitor regulatory changes globally and advise of risks, potential impact, and any action to be taken.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments to complete Customs and Trade initiatives and provide any required training.
- Assist with developing import and export controls and processes to support GTM.
- Conduct Denied Party Screening.
- Oversee the classification of goods for imports and exports, including ECCN determination and filing for an export license if required.
- Review and maintain entry records according to 19 CFR § 163.
- Assist with Country of Origin determinations for imports, exports, and government contracts.
- Manage free trade agreements and applicability.
- Assist with supply chain mapping to prevent the use of forced labor.
- Monitor domestic and international government activity for emerging and/or changing laws or regulations that may impact ZOLL’s products or business.
- Assist with interactions with government entities globally, including but not limited to, Customs authorities, CF28s, CF29s, binding rulings, protests, normal value reviews, audits, Department of Commerce, and etc.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience in Customs and Trade required
- GTM Experience Preferred - Bonus if Oracle Cloud preferred
- Extensive Export Experience (specifically Africa, Asia, and/or South America) required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and proven ability to effectively prioritize initiatives to meet expectations and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with GTM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify problems of varying complexity and review related information to develop, evaluate, and implement solutions.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to provide information to a large audience of internal stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of the U.S. HTS codes, its General Notes and Rules of Interpretation.
- Strong level of knowledge of export regulations.
- Able to plan, organize, and coordinate projects to achieve results independently and within a team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing - Occasionally
- Walking - Occasionally
- Sitting - Constantly
- Talking - Occasionally
- Hearing - Occasionally
- Repetitive Motions - Frequently
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990