Service Depot Diagnostic/Repair Technician
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Perform repairs on ZOLL products. Duties will include investigation of customer complaints, troubleshooting/repair of failures to board level/sub-assembly and documentation of repairs in ERP system.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit repair
- Document repairs details and parts used in our ERP system
- Troubleshoot problems to board level or sub-assembly to determine root cause of failure
- Perform mechanical and software upgrades
- Collaborate with QA Engineers as required on details of complaint investigation
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- Technical High School Graduate or College Level Training preferred
- 1-3+ years Technical troubleshooting/repair experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Etc.
- Read and understand SOPs and work instructions
- Read and understand diagnostic data
- Familiarity with test equipment (e.g. patient simulators, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other test equipment)
- Navigate ERP systems effectively
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.