Oracle Fusion Business System Analyst
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Position Overview: We are looking for a seasoned Business System Analyst with extensive experience in Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and supporting our Oracle Fusion SCM solutions to optimize our supply chain processes. If you have a passion for analyzing complex business scenarios and providing innovative tech solutions, we'd like to meet you.
- Collaborate with supply chain stakeholders to understand business needs, document requirements, and design optimal solutions within Oracle Fusion SCM.
- Configure and implement Oracle Fusion SCM modules such as Manufacturing, Quality Purchasing, Inventory, Cost Management, supply chain planning etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Oracle Fusion application issues, working closely with IT and business teams to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Lead and participate in project planning, system and data migration, and post-implementation support activities.
- Monitor and report on application performance and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Stay updated with Oracle Fusion updates, ensuring that the application's features are maximized and leveraged effectively.
- Train end-users and provide ongoing support to maximize the value of Oracle Fusion SCM applications.
- Coordinate with other IT teams to ensure integration with other systems and platforms.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business System Analyst, with a significant portion dedicated to Oracle Fusion SCM applications.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes and best practices.
- Proficient in Oracle Fusion SCM application configuration, implementation, and support.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Oracle Fusion SCM certification.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud platform and integration tools.
- Familiarity with Agile or other rapid application development methodologies.
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.