Associate Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract)
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
This role is a contract role with potential to convert to a direct hire position.
This position will be responsible for supporting the entry-level, end-to-end talent acquisition process. This position reports directly to the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Work with our internal customers to help support our temp to direct hire process
- Participate and help drive college recruiting to hire interns / co-ops each session
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with universities and other recruitment resources.
- Plan and attend recruiting and networking events (virtual webinars, in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help pipeline new talent
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies in regards to fair hiring practices for each position
- Manage entry level hiring; ensure accurate job description prior to posting; external/internal posting; reviewing applications
- Work with HR Business Partners, conduct regular follow-up with internal customers to assess the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Source candidates on LinkedIn and other external sites on a regular basis to develop a talent pipeline of qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews (phone, onsite and virtual)
- Manage temp hiring process / vendor management
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- High School High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 1-3+ years experience with full cycle recruiting in a corporate environment preferred
- 1-3+ years experience in both an agency and corporate environment desired, however will consider candidates with either experience preferred
- 1-3+ years working knowledge of ATS databases – Workday highly desired preferred
- Experience in College recruiting highly desired preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of ATS databases – Workday highly desired
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality and exercise discretion is a must
- Familiarity with social media recruiting a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with inclusive and diversity recruiting a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Assist in creating and implementing sourcing strategies for various open requisitions
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment (OFCCP) – strong plus
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn ATS (applicant-tracking software) – Workday is a strong plus
- Experience with networking sites (Linked-In, Indeed, etc…)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Teams
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, flexibility, and creativity to changing needs and situations
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.