Test Development Engineer Co-Op
ZOLL Medical Corporation
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
NOTE: Candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the start of the Co-Op. A Co-Op runs from January 2024 thru August 2024
Performs test system and electro-mechanical fixture development, documentation, research, studies, and limited design work as assigned by Test Development Engineering Department. Functions as support personnel for Test Engineering.
Duties and responsibilities
• Works on assignments with close supervision. All work output is reviewed by a member or members of Test Engineering.
• Potential use of small hand and/or power tools.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
• Requires High School Diploma and active enrollment the education program of an accredited university.
• Requires enrollment in related technician or engineering field. A basic understanding of electricity, hardware and software development methodologies, and programming skills are highly desirable.
• Sufficient verbal and written communication skills.