Service Depot Tester Level 1
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Perform tests on ZOLL products to ensure they are functioning to manufacturer's specifications and complete certification for clinical use.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit certification
- Document test results completed and device history record and ensure compliance with QSR/ISO requirements. history in our ERP system
- Discuss technical problems encountered while testing with Group Leader or Supervisor
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required
- less than 1 year preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate, familiar with MS Office suite
- Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Must be able to set up and operate test equipment used in the certification process
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.