Technical Service Technician II
ZOLL Medical Corporation
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Ability to service various products manufactured or serviced by ZOLL Medical Corp. Duties will include the investigation, and repair customer's complaints and in-house failures. Perform product upgrade, by installing and verifying operation of various options. These tasks will require strong troubleshooting skills and the dexterity to assemble and repair compact medical devices.
- Work within limits of prescribed procedures to ensure accurate completion of unit recertification.
- Compile and document investigation, repair and test results in paperless device history record and ensure compliance with QSR/ISO requirements.
- Troubleshoot ZOLL products to the board level failure or mechanical failure to determine root cause of the failure and ensuring all work is completed in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform mechanical and software upgrades to ZOLL products.
- Discuss technical problems encountered while testing or troubleshooting with Senior Technician, Group Leader or Supervisor.
- Train and assist less Senior Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate, familiar with Oracle, Camstar and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP's, work instructions and technical schematics.
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including, patient simulators, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment.
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- Technical Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years' experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.