Account Success Manager - North America
ZOLL Medical Corporation
At ZOLL, we're passionate about improving patient outcomes and helping save lives.
We provide innovative technologies that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Our medical devices, software and related services are used worldwide to diagnose and treat patients suffering from serious cardiopulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Resuscitation division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops and delivers innovative lifesaving products and software solutions to EMS, hospital, public safety, and military customers globally. Our dedicated employees take pride in their commitment to improving patient outcomes while delivering world-class customer service.
At ZOLL, you won’t just have a job. You’ll have a career—and a purpose.
Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The Consumables Compliance Manager - North America will be responsible to drive contract compliance for volume commitments as well as ensuring price realization throughout various phases of the contract lifecycle. The Consumables Compliance Manager - North America will analyze data and provide reports for account level analysis to be utilized during customer and internal quarterly business reviews. In this role, the Consumables Compliance Manager - North America will support the GM of Consumables as well as sales leadership in developing meaningful communications between our customers and ZOLL. This role will require moderate domestic travel as needed to provide insight during customer visits.
The Account Compliance Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a successful strategy to position ZOLL products in a favorable position on the market. This position will be instrumental to driving contract compliance for volume commitments as well as ensuring price realization throughout various phases of the contract lifecycle.
- Develop and administer consistent, easy to use, reporting standards for contracted consumables orders and revenue
- Ensure the contracting process from development through execution of agreements for the Institutional (GPO's, IDN's physician, Wholesale, Payer) channels/customers, are rigorously adhered to and provide a positive customer experience while meeting spend commitment levels
- Assist in establishing benchmarking metrics for account management
- Manage and report on consumables purchases by account using established criteria and benchmarks
- Drive contract compliance by ongoing real time communication with field sales and customers where appropriate
- Provide visibility and opportunities to the sales team and/or sales development based upon contract compliance or additional revenue upside
- Monitor all active accounts for deviations in consumables spend and provide real-time/proactive business intelligence
- Work with contract management team to establish and maintain a matrix of all accounts with volume commitments as a baseline for account management
- Participate in sales events, customer visits and support functions for field sales as needed
- Future responsibilities to include: Providing input and analysis for contract pricing, terms and conditions for GPOs, Distributors, IDNs and LVCs
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in contract or account management preferred
- 1-3 years Sales Experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- • Experience in contracting strategy and administration in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- • Highly organized and detailed mindset
- • Strong ability to articulate issues and ideas to all levels of the organization, and provide meaningful insight to support decision makers
- • Strong analytical skills
- • Knowledge of Microsoft tools
- • Must have excellent verbal communication and business writing skills
- • Must demonstrate ability to work independently in a dynamic environment; self-starter who knows and understands work requirements with minimal supervision
- • We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- 30% Participation in sales events, customer visits and field support as needed
ZOLL is a fast-growing company that operates in more than 140 countries around the world. Our employees are inspired by a commitment to make a difference in patients' lives, and our culture values innovation, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in our efforts to improve outcomes for underserved patients suffering from critical cardiopulmonary conditions and help save more lives.