Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP, an upcoming leader in the wearable tech space, empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. The senior lifecycle marketing manager will oversee monetization campaigns and initiatives with a focus on driving customer upsell, expansion and retention. This role will be a part of our growing team and have a meaningful impact on building the strategy and execution for global member marketing strategy. You'll also bring these strategies to life and drive innovation in collaboration with strategic finance, apparel & accessories, product, analytics, creative & other teams.
If you are a successful Lifecycle Marketer with a passion for the email channel who dreams of engaging customer journeys, enjoys rolling up their sleeves and working on a high-achieving, high-stakes team - this is the perfect role for you.
- Develop a data-driven customer centric CRM strategy and approach, including customer segmentation, propensity modeling and customer journey optimization for a global consumer base.
- Grow our Apparel & Accessories business through thoughtful segmentation, targeting and campaigns to our members.
- Support and drive growth campaigns across prospect campaigns, refer-a-friend and re-engagement.
- Establish key performance indicators for initiatives, drive implementation of analytics requirements, conduct in-depth analyses (in conjunction with analytics) and adjust campaigns or plans to maximize performance
- Drive innovative customer marketing efforts, always leveraging industry best practices
- Mange 1 direct report on the Lifecycle Marketing team
- 5+ years of experience driving innovative customer marketing efforts, always leveraging industry best practices
- Strong knowledge of customer marketing tactics and best practices
- Customer-obsession, entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, bias towards action and a well-rounded skill set.
- Ability to compile and deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders and senior management
- Strength in both the science and art of marketing: knowing when to lean on analytics and experimentation, and when to innovate and find a new direction
- Creative growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done.
- Technical CRM tool expertise, with a deep understanding of related KPIs and analytics. Expertise in ESP and CRM tools like Amplitude, Iterable and Simon Data are a plus
- Highly organized with project management skills, able to simultaneously manage multiple projects, teams, and timelines without breaking a sweat.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.