Senior Manager, Enterprise Operations
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As the Senior Manager, Enterprise Operations, you will help build WHOOP’s Enterprise foundation by building, managing, and optimizing all processes related to financials, inventory management, business systems, analytics, product across sales, customer success, and customer support in a scalable manner.
- Create, update and analyze Enterprise performance dashboards across sales and customer success for new, upsell and renewal business.
- Liaise with FP&A to develop board forecasts and OKRs based on deal flow and associated probabilities.
- Plan inventory for existing and custom SKUs with Supply, Logistics, and Apparel & Accessories teams.
- Act as the first point of contact for supply / logistics queries, and optimize supply / logistic workflows with warehouse network.
- Develop Business Systems and Analytics roadmaps with internal stakeholders, mapping key internal and external tools to use and how, including but not limited to Salesforce, NetSuite, Looker, and DealHub.
- Inform Product roadmap, collecting requirements to optimize WHOOP Unite, WHOOP’s proprietary Enterprise platform.
- Shepherd strategy for customer support for Enterprise customers.
- Coordinate with Legal on agreements.
- 6-8 years of experience in planning, operations, supply, logistics, e-commerce and/or analytics.
- Strong ability to outline processes from soup to nuts.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills and relationship building capabilities.
- Data-driven with superb attention to detail.
- High proficiency in tools and technology related to reporting and data visualization.
- Loves getting into the weeds and being a hands-on problem solver.
- Strong time management skills - executes with pace and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Passion for fitness, health & technology is a plus.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility