Senior Graphic Designer
Software Engineering, Design
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
WHOOP is looking for a Senior Designer who has a deep understanding of how to visually communicate a brand’s essence through beautiful and innovative design.
As a Senior Designer at WHOOP, you will join the Marketing team and be responsible for working closely with the Art Director & ACDs to create on-brand marketing assets. This includes effectively communicating brand and product information through social, print, digital, and interactive deliverables. You are a highly motivated, quick and nimble self-starter well versed in creating visually compelling content. You have advanced knowledge and working experience of the Figma, and the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Must be comfortable using the Google Suite, Dropbox, and task managers like Monday.com. Added bonus if you work with Premiere & AfterEffects.
- Work in a collaborative team environment as part of the marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts and work cross functionally
- Lead the creation of compelling and engaging content for social media, paid media, including: banner ads, emails, landing pages, and more
- Identify ways and opportunities we can test our creative, incorporate our best practices and learnings
- Balance design decisions with business needs, finding ways to ensure all creative is not just beautifully done, but delivers on our goals
- Have a deep understanding of responsive design and UX best practices
- Comfortable presenting work to team members
- Maintain and organize creative assets on Dropbox and DAM
- Use basic photo retouching skills
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in advertising/design experience within an agency or in-house creative department
- Must have an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a high level of creativity in the print and digital realms
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.