Administration, People & HR
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at WHOOP, you will play a critical and highly visible role as a member of our Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiting Coordinator will have shared ownership of several areas within our recruiting operation - including but not limited to: interview scheduling/coordination, candidate experience initiatives, campus recruiting, and employer branding. The diversity of scope this role brings provides an ideal path for someone interested in growing into a recruiter themselves down the line.
- Ensure a positive, efficient, and seamless candidate experience while identifying potential areas for improvement along the way
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews, as well as post-interview debrief meetings
- Support WHOOP campus recruiting efforts (Co-op and Intern hiring) by working between hiring managers, candidates and universities to help bring in top talent
- Learn the ins and outs of navigating Lever (applicant tracking system) and help ensure pipelines are accurate and updated in real time
- Attend and support various hiring related events on an as-needed basis
- Represent the WHOOP brand through correspondence with candidates, both virtually and in person
- 1+ years of relevant experience, ideally in supporting a corporate recruiting/talent acquisition team
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to flex and prioritize effectively when multiple tasks are in flight
- A strong penchant for learning and a desire to grow within the talent acquisition function
- Previous experience navigating an ATS (applicant tracking system) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.