Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally between the Marketing and Product teams to develop engaging consumer-facing marketing that highlights WHOOP product innovation. Your role aims to drive feature awareness and distinguish WHOOP from the competition. You are creatively-minded, analytically-rigorous, and results-oriented, continually seeking new and effective ways to reach customers.
- Work on developing a marketing roadmap for new and existing consumer-facing features, taking into account member types and business impact
- Optimize both our go-to-market campaigns and evergreen feature promotion to existing customers and prospects
- Work with Creative, Product, and Marketing teams to provide clear positioning and messaging hierarchies for go-to-market campaigns that translate technical features into clear user benefits
- Project manage launches, coordinating with multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Creative, and more to ensure launches align with department and business goals
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to develop insights that influence product and marketing strategy, delivering member value and enhancing the WHOOP value proposition
- Conduct user research and analysis through interviews, surveys, and other methods to better improve our understanding of our brand, our product offering, and our marketing personas/cohorts
- Continually audit competitive landscape and products, sharing insights and learnings with a broader team
- Identify opportunities for remarketing to our existing member base, leveraging consumer insights from Membership Services or Product Data to target the highest value, highest ROI efforts
- Act as a subject matter expert on WHOOP features and educate internal terms on the competitive landscape in order to underscore key differentiation
- Measure and communicate the impact of product marketing efforts from awareness through adoption
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- B2C product marketing experience for a consumer technology company
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs with measurable results
- Excellent time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills and highly collaborative
- Passion for the health, wellness and sports sectors a plus
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.