Motion Graphics and Video Editor
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
The Motion GFX & Video Editor is responsible for creating a diverse array of branded video content to support the work of the Marketing team, including commercial and organic efforts. They should have an advanced knowledge of non-linear editing and motion graphic softwares including, but not limited to, Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop), as well as Google Suite, Dropbox and task managers like Monday.com; are all essential to getting the job done.
- Support defining best practices for creative excellence and strategic thinking as it applies to GFX creative & motion design
- Take a script or story and bring it – and relevant messages – to life with smart, narratively-oriented linear and non-linear editing
- Create bespoke motion graphics, 2D & 3D animations for both paid and owned content, everything from informational GFX to bespoke title sequences
- Effectively visualize data in marketing and editorial videos to make complex scientific concepts compelling and understandable
- Uphold our brand guidelines and spot opportunities to elevate our output that align with our strategic goals
- Implement feedback and continuously collaborate in a fast-paced production environment
- Maintain library of content and assets with a high level of detail
- Develop pre-visualization material and communicate creative vision through storyboards and concepting presentations
- 3-4 years of experience within an agency, in-house team, or post-production studio
- Strong visual & interactive design skills, including typography, layout, color & motion
- In-depth understanding of 2D and 3D editing software: Adobe After Effects, C4D, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator & Figma
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset & proactive attitude
- Passion for health, wellness & fitness
- Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility