Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP, an upcoming leader in the wearable tech space, empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. The lifecycle marketing manager will devise automated campaigns that engage the WHOOP community and drive business results. You will work closely with product, analytics, marketing and other cross-functional teams to bring these strategies to life and drive innovation and a best in class customer lifecycle engagement strategy.
- Develop and execute comprehensive customer engagement campaigns and automations based on segment-specific needs and preferences to meet business objectives, with a high level of prioritization, time management, and a data-driven approach.
- Collaborate with product management, data science, creative, and lifecycle marketing to design and optimize strategic engagement programs that engage and educate subscribers at various stages of the customer journey.
- Manage campaigns from ideation through analysis; briefing and managing projects through to set up in data and email platforms.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning by continuously testing and optimizing nurture campaigns.
- Establish and measure key performance indicators for initiatives, conduct campaign analyses (in conjunction with analytics) and continually update plans to maximize performance.
- Oversee performance across all engagement and behavioral campaigns and present key insights to marketing management and business partners.
- Customer-obsession, entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, bias towards action and a well-rounded skill set
- Strong understanding of cross-channel lifecycle marketing strategies and experience advocating for and implementing channel best practices
- Highly organized with project management skills, able to simultaneously manage multiple projects, teams, and timelines without breaking a sweat
- Results-oriented mindset with focus on achieving marketing goals, such as engagement, conversion and retention
- Advanced segmentation knowledge to build marketing touch points via email, push notifications, in-app and additional channels to nurture engagement
- Comfortable with building and deploying campaigns, developing segmentation, and using reporting tools and data platforms such as, Amplitude, Looker, Simon Data, Iterable.
- Strong analytical skills, with with ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions to optimize nurture campaigns and drive desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a way that broad audiences can understand
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.