Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist you will help support our lifecycle marketing team in the development and delivery of our existing member base communications. You will get to support a variety of marketing campaigns focused on driving member engagement with our product features. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail to ensure we’re delivering optimized email formats, layouts, and messaging that best suit the objectives of our emails to deliver the strongest results. This role reports to the Director of Member Engagement (Lifecycle Marketing).
- Support our product and product marketing team on their communication needs either in app or via email.
- Perform day-to-day comms activities including campaign setup, testing, and scheduling of multiple marketing, lifecycle, and triggered emails per week.
- Own the deployment process including completion of QA and approval to confirm error-free execution.
- Work with in-house Creative Team to create eye-catching email layouts and templates that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible.
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email/pop templates.
- Compile segmented emails lists for optimal sends based on the focus of the email.
- Collaborate with creative, product, product marketing to develop email assets.
- Conduct A/B testing and analysis of marketing efforts, including subject line testing and creative layout, to develop best practices for ongoing optimization of email campaigns.
- Work with the Director of Member Engagement on building a roadmap for email strategy to align with product launches, updates, and key initiatives.
- Help build international specific email communications.
- 2-3 years experience of email marketing for an eCommerce company.
- Must have familiarity with email marketing platforms.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Iterable, Litmus is a plus.
- An understanding of both responsive HTML email templates as well as drag and drop builders.
- Strong project management skills to organize multiple projects at once while working with tight deadlines to ensure timely error-free email delivery.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail to accomplish varying business goals within fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- An analytical mindset to dive deep into email results and pull out insights to optimize campaign results.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of teams.
- Have an overwhelming passion for email marketing and desire to champion best practices.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
See more open positions at WHOOP
Something looks off?