Software Engineer II (Full Stack, Growth)
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members (Olympians, Professional Athletes, Fitness Enthusiasts, etc) to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. We are looking to add highly motivated skilled engineers to our team to help us scale and take our proven system to new heights.
The Growth Team at WHOOP is responsible for increasing WHOOP’s reach, acquiring new members, and implementing strategic changes to our business model. We take a very data-driven approach to everything we do, meaning we frequently measure the performance of our features and make iterations based on those results.
As a Software Engineer II joining WHOOP’s Growth Software team, you’ll play a large role in architecting and implementing web applications and backend systems that power WHOOP’s customer acquisition funnel, and subscription management platform.
- Help execute WHOOP's vision to build/scale an e-commerce platform that allows WHOOP to grow our consumer business
- Work collaboratively in a business growth environment with a product and technical vision
- Build software that will solve the needs of multiple cross-functional teams
- Consistently deliver features and PRs with an iterative approach
- Facilitate, coordinate, and develop ad hoc experiments to promote growth
- Professional experience working on large scale software systems
- Expertise developing web applications using React
- Experience in API design and development (Java preferred)
- Experience in relational database design and development (SQL)
- Experience integrating with third party ecommerce and payment processing systems (Shopify/Stripe preferred)
- Positive attitude and ownership mentality
- Strong communication skills to work both collaboratively and independently
Find out more about us: "WHOOP Software Principles"
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility
See more open positions at WHOOP
Something looks off?