Accounting & Finance
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Staff Accountant at WHOOP you’ll work closely with the talented WHOOP Finance team. As a vital member of the team, you’ll be called upon to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines to present financial information to stakeholders.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing and posting
- Prepare bank deposits, classify bank transactions and reconcile cash on a daily basis
- Prepare invoices, and reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Reconcile various accounts on a monthly basis and investigate large variances and unusual transactions
- Assist in the processing of accounts payable as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Willingness to learn
- Time management and ability to work autonomously
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or NetSuite a plus
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.