Customer Success Associate
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services that combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
What We Offer:
The Customer Success Associate role offers growth potential opportunities, professional development, an engaging small team environment, the ability to work remotely, and amazing benefits.
What You'll be Doing:
As a Customer Success Associate (“CSA”) - Account Manager you will be a member of the Account Services Department within CT’s Business Licensing (“BL”) Team. As a CSA, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with the client by acting as their primary point of contact within the BL
Team. You will also oversee and direct the fulfillment of any BL work ordered by those clients.
Our Location: This role is based out of Connecticut but is a remote role.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (Shift includes an hour-long lunch break and two 15-minute breaks)
- Manage the relationship and fulfillment of work for anywhere between 5-150 clients (varies based on required communication as well as volume of BL work)
- Establish, maintain and develop the relationship between Business Licensing Team and the clients
- Receive new order/project requests from clients and partner with onboarding to have those orders set up in our system
- Provide regular status updates to the customer for any pending projects/renewals
- Expertly handle approximately 50-75 new emails daily in an accurate, timely, and courteous manner
- Schedule and lead client meetings to discuss ongoing projects, as needed
- Ensure that the integrity of the license records and client data/documents remains intact throughout the course of the relationship
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve any barriers to licensure and ensure customer satisfaction
- Anticipate client needs and follow through with upsell opportunities
- Operate efficiently within an internal collaborative team environment
You're a Great Fit if You:
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with partner representatives, government agencies, colleagues and clients
- Use of considerable tact and discretion when dealing with partners, clients, or sensitive data
- The ability to adapt to changing regulatory environment
- The ability to work independently, handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
- Excellent organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- A strong ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Have outstanding skills using personal computers in a Windows-based environment (including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDF)
- Have excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and consistency
- Have top of the line organization skills in all facets of project workflow
- Have superb time management skills
- Possess the ability to maintain a customer centric focus and work ethic at all times
- Are high energy, w/ a positive mindset and ability to see barriers as a challenge to be overcome, rather than a limitation or deterrent
- Have excellent project management skills
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package that begins your first day of employment.
Additional Information: Wolters Kluwer offers great benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave.
Full details of our benefits are available - https://www.mywolterskluwerbenefits.com/index.html
Diversity Matters: Wolters Kluwer strives for an inclusive company culture in which we attract, develop, and retain diverse talent to achieve our strategy. As a global company, having a diverse workforce is of the utmost importance. We've been recognized by employees as a European Diversity Leader in the Financial Times, as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2022, 2021 and 2020 and as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Women in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018. In 2020, we placed third in the Female Board Index, and were recognized by the European Women on Boards Gender Diversity Index. Wolters Kluwer and all of our subsidiaries, divisions and customer/departments is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Compensation:Target salary range CA, CT, CO, HI, NY, WA: $44,000-$60,200
Wolters Kluwer offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available upon request.