Advanced Inside Sales Representative
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services that combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
What We Offer:
The Advanced Inside Sales Representative role offers growth potential opportunities, professional development, an engaging team environment, the ability to work a remote schedule, and amazing benefits.
What You'll be Doing:
As the Advanced Inside Sales Representative for Wolters Kluwer CT Corporation, your primary responsibility is to drive profitable sales growth through winning new corporation accounts & meeting or exceeding sales goals. Your customers are small to mid-sized corporations within an assigned territory, that currently do not have CT Corporation as their registered agent.
Some of your daily tasks will include learning and staying informed on our complex and comprehensive CT products and services; learning and following a comprehensive sales process; updating and managing sales pipeline information for your prospect accounts; updating & managing sales pipeline information for incoming leads, driving and developing business through generating high sales call volume; and contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities.
- You will learn the full line of CT services, including the features, benefits, pricing, intended use, value proposition & competitive position.
- Learn and execute the sales process for CT products & services and understand the complexities of selling to Law Firms.
- Manage the assigned prospect account list to supports a healthy sales pipeline (organize customers by segment & opportunity, research contact information for decision makers, create an efficient prospecting process, build call lists, operate within Salesforce.com CRM database).
- Drive new business/customer development to meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
- Improve CT market share by identifying Law Firms w/in your territory and size thresholds, using competitors as registered agents, conducting analyses and applying business knowledge, managing the transition to CT services, and staying connected through meeting call standards with existing clients.
- Facilitate implementation and management of CT products and representation services into Law Firms.
- Represents Wolters Kluwer by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer services, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiative.
You're a Great Fit if You Have/Can:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing
- Inside business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with high call volume activity
- Worked with a CRM as primary account management tool. Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred
- Experience working within a multi-division organization with various sales channels
- UCC, Registered Agent, Corporate Reporting, and Business Licensing services experience
- Experience selling complex professional services
- Enterprise solution selling experience
- 3 years of over quota sales
- Consultative sales approach
- Experience developing and qualifying prospect lists
- Experience translating contacts gained through extensive networking into legitimate business opportunities
- Experience formulating high level and tactical strategies in sales process
- Experience utilizing a variety of selling strategies based on client needs
- Experience with record keeping and order entry systems; One World, Arrow, and Voyager in particular
We are an incredibly supportive team that truly enjoys what we do and who we do it with. We play a key role within WK and assist in driving the daily success. If you have a passion for making a true difference within an organization, while working alongside a genuinely caring and supportive team, we highly encourage you to apply. #Bethedifference
Wolters Kluwer offers great benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available at https://www.mywolterskluwerbenefits.com/index.html
Diversity Matters: Wolters Kluwer strives for an inclusive company culture in which we attract, develop, and retain diverse talent to achieve our strategy. As a global company, having a diverse workforce is of the utmost importance. We've been recognized by employees as a European Diversity Leader in the Financial Times, as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2022, 2021 and 2020 and as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Women in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018. In 2020, we placed third in the Female Board Index, and were recognized by the European Women on Boards Gender Diversity Index. Wolters Kluwer and all of our subsidiaries, divisions and customer/departments is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Compensation:Target salary range CA, CT, CO, HI, NY, WA: $59,900-$82,750
Wolters Kluwer offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available upon request.