Customer Success Associate
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Success Associate to join our growing teams across the country. CT (Corporate Trust) Corporation is the global leader of legal entity management, corporate compliance and due diligence solutions. Businesses and law firms around the world trust CT Corporation to manage their most critical business and legal compliance responsibilities.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work with and manage the day-to-day relationships with our customers at Corporations, Law Firms, or Small Businesses to provide legal and compliance services. If you are looking to gain professional experience, learn a new industry and launch your career with a global organization, come join our team!
- Deliver prompt and professional service to our customers (Small Businesses, Law Firms, or Corporations) through verbal and written communications
- Provide consultative customer service; help to determine customer goals, compliance challenges, and business needs, while utilizing product and industry knowledge to provide solutions and initiate orders crucial to corporate legal compliance
- Manage the full-life cycle of the order process and identify cross-selling opportunities to promote additional offerings to meet our customer needs
- Organize, and prioritize case volumes of requests utilizing SalesForce and other internal systems to ensure timely and accurate response to customers
- Manage your own customers, under supervision from manager or team and work across Customer Service function to complete or resolve customer requests
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers and other key partners
- Strive to become a subject matter expert of the department, company and industry and maintain an aptitude for learning
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent B2B client service experience
- Strongly preferred minimum of one year of business-to-business (B2B) client/customer service experience; preferably consultative customer service experience working within the banking, insurance, hospitality, retail and/or legal industry
- Employee must obtain a FinCEN ID within 7 days after the first day of employment and comply with all requirements of the Corporate Transparency Act on a continuing basis, including without limitation, by providing the U.S. government and Wolters Kluwer all information necessary to effectuate the purposes of the Act
Preferred Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization and decision making skills
- Ability to absorb product knowledge quickly and process information to apply to customer needs
- Ability to make sound business decisions and exercise discretion and judgment
- Experience generating add-on sales revenue preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, and build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.