Senior Sales Support Specialist
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services that combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
What We Offer:
The Senior Sales Support Specialist role offers growth potential opportunities, professional development, an engaging team environment, the ability to work a remote schedule, and amazing benefits.
What You'll be Doing:
You will partner w/ our sales executives, assisting them w/ a variety of tasks throughout the sales cycle. They will lean on you for assistance with demos, customers research, presentation preparation, mapping out pricing proposals, configuring & submitting orders, product prototypes, installation support, and post-sales consulting. You're going to play a critical role in ensuring a very positive customer experience and the success of our sales professionals. You're the person that makes the magic happen behind the scenes.
You'll join our amazing team of eight, working independently from home, but also collaboratively as a team. We lean on each other for support and assistance and are really looking forward to the opportunity to teach you our sales methodology, value proposition, and our refined sales process and how you play a major part. We strive to provide every tool needed, to ensure your success in developing lasting relationships w/ our sales team. We know that if you're not successful, we're not successful, and will support you thoroughly throughout your training process and beyond.
- Perform activities across the lead-to-order lifecycle, including preparation of presentation materials requested by sales, coordination of pricing or legal approvals for key deals, deal configuration, and other activities defined as Sales Support responsibilities
- Act as liaison between sales and other internal functions, coordinating communication and resolution activities between Sales Reps, Sales Support and other WK functions (Finance/Pricing, Legal, Product, Customer Support, etc.)
- Utilize a project management skillset to manage multiple day-to-day activities simultaneously across multiple stakeholders to accelerate deal cycle for large, complex deals
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships with stakeholders across the organization including Sales Reps, Technical Sales, Finance/Pricing, Legal, Customer Success, and Product
- Complete assigned activities in accordance with established deadlines
- Develop understanding of CS sales methodology and lifecycle to understand sales process and the role Sales Support plays in deal management
- Develop comprehensive understanding of entire sales organization structure and collaborative requirements to accelerate business goals and deliver customer value
- Leverage tools and technology, enablement materials, and other resources to perform Sales Support tasks and activities
You're a Great Fit if You Have/Can:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- 5 years of sales, lead to order experience involving complex solutions and multiple decision makers desired, or equivalent non-sales business experience
- Previous project management experience
- Experience working with various levels of management to navigate complex approval processes
- Knowledge of the lead to order lifecycle and functional area stakeholders that contribute to assembling a customer-facing proposal and supporting information/documents
- Experience with PowerPoint or other presentation software applications used to build internal and customer-facing presentation materials
- The ability to collaborate effectively with Sales team members across a variety of industries and accounts
- Build cross-function relationships internally to support deal progression
- Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple activity requests and deadlines while still meeting and exceeding established performance metrics
- A collaborative mindset that participates in and enables a strong teaming environment
- A self-motivated, proactive performer mindset
- The desire to develop expertise within the lead-to-order process
- A passion to learn about sales processes and related tools or technologies, including platforms such as Salesforce.com preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and with Salesforce.com application
We are an incredibly supportive team that truly enjoys what we do and who we do it with. We play a key role within WK and assist in driving the daily success. If you have a passion for making a true difference within an organization, while working alongside a genuinely caring and supportive team, we highly encourage you to apply. #Bethedifference
Wolters Kluwer offers great benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available at https://www.mywolterskluwerbenefits.com/index.html
Diversity Matters: Wolters Kluwer strives for an inclusive company culture in which we attract, develop, and retain diverse talent to achieve our strategy. As a global company, having a diverse workforce is of the utmost importance. We've been recognized by employees as a European Diversity Leader in the Financial Times, as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2022, 2021 and 2020 and as one of Forbes America’s Best Employers for Women in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018. In 2020, we placed third in the Female Board Index, and were recognized by the European Women on Boards Gender Diversity Index. Wolters Kluwer and all of our subsidiaries, divisions and customer/departments is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Compensation:Target salary range CA, CT, CO, HI, NY, WA: $90,700-$126,850
Wolters Kluwer offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available upon request.