Customer Service Representative
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services that combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
What We Offer:
The Customer Service Representative role offers growth potential opportunities, professional development, an engaging small team environment, a convenient downtown location w/ free parking, and amazing benefits.
What You'll be Doing:
Responsible for receiving and responding to customer queries in a timely manner. We are seeking a highly motivated, highly organized applicant with a strong work ethic and a high degree of problem-solving skills to join V-Corp Services. This position includes drafting state documents, communicating with customers via phone and email, managing statewide projects as they present themselves, and a very professional attitude. As well as building and updating customer orders and records, researching jurisdictional requirements and a calling the state when necessary.
- Receives and responds to customer queries in a timely manner based on informational scripts provided.
- Enters new client information into client database as needed.
- Compiles and/or updates job details in relevant databases.
- Follows-up with clients by phone, email or correspondence to keep client fully informed of
resolution process and status.
- Contacts internal departments as necessary to resolve customer-related issues.
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
You're a Great Fit if You Have:
- An Associate's degree and/or a minimum of one year of experience in a customer focused environment
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, along with excellent data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and are able to problem solve
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Experience with data entry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Compensation:Target salary range CA, CT, CO, NY, WA:: $42,750-$58,500
Wolters Kluwer offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available upon request.