Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world’s top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
- Lead and Manage development, operations and maintenance of portfolio of AI models and related products.
- Manage AI models and Product releases.
- Develop AI product roadmaps and timelines.
- Manage internal and external AI audits.
- Define, create, and track metrics to measure the business value of existing and proposed AI products. Create and manage various dashboards.
- Manage effective collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Dive deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive the product.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing.
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions.
- Communicate your results to diverse audiences with effective writing and visualizations.
- Manage deliverables and projects assigned to vendor partners in AI models and products space.
- Expertise in developing Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions
- Expertise in developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions
- Expert level knowledge of Python programming language, data engineering and data Science ecosystem in Python. Production level Python script and API coding experience is must have.
- Good knowledge of Python based frameworks like fastapi, streamlit, etc.
- Experience of working on Linux and shell scripting
- Hands on experience on SQL ecosystem
- Hands on experience on Solr framework with Python
- Sound Knowledge of statistical modelling
- Experience working in Cloud Native technologies from Azure and AWS stack like Cognitive Search, Form Recognizer, etc.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals are must. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases).
- Good communication and organizational skills with significant attention to detail
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary products.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a distributed technical environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about latest technology trends with a strong desire for innovation.
- Self-motivated, self-managing and able to work independently.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.E/ B Tech. computer science, engineering, statistics/mathematics or a related field) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent, Masters a plus.
- Total at least 6 years’ experience with at least 4 years’ experience working on enterprise AI products.
- Experience in creating software products or applications in the AI ML domain.