Business Development Representative
Rendever is overcoming social isolation through the power of virtual reality and shared positive experiences. Our resident engagement platform has been implemented in more than 200 senior living communities, hospice organizations, and health systems. Our platform is being used to help reduce depression and loneliness by fostering personal connections amongst populations where life has become limited. Participants in group sessions can check off bucket list items together, revisit meaningful places, share stories, and stay engaged with family members, through our award winning networked virtual reality platform.
Rendever is in an exciting period of growth, with over 200 senior living communities, hospice groups, and health systems across North America. To keep up with industry interest and upcoming new product offerings, we’re ramping up our sales commitment, and we’re looking for the perfect person to fill the top of our funnel.
We are looking for our first Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
A successful candidate needs to be highly motivated by impact and excited about the mission we’re on, because that will translate directly into your conversations. You should have previous experience understanding marketing channels and developing prospects into qualified sales leads. Strong communication skills are critical, as this will drive your success both internally and externally. The right person for the role will be a go-getter who wants to see things through the finish line, is motivated by results, and loves learning amidst a strong team.
Your primary goal will be to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth, and ultimately you’re a member of a team focused on maximizing impact within an important demographic. The opportunity in front of us is breathtaking, and we want somebody who is motivated by what the future holds, and is ready to run there with us. As we do this, there is incredible opportunity for growth, and we’ll support you in every way possible as you reach your own personal and professional goals. If you see yourself in this description, we invite you to join our growing team and apply for this exciting role.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Represent our company culture and commitment to impact across all conversations with prospects
- Understand pricing models and actively respond to clients’ budgetary pain points, and customize quotes appropriately
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients so handoff to sales manager is seamless and built on excitement
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales managers
- Compile weekly reports on sales efforts and progress as needed by the company
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
You’re a good fit if you have...
- A passion for helping the aging community and caregivers
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- A positive & energetic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort working in a start-up culture and environment driven by deadlines
- Eagerness to evolve and grow alongside the company
- The ability to write, edit, and proofread copy
- Experience using a CRM to manage the sales and post sales process
- Fluency in English, it is the universal company language
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Matching
- Exciting technology suite
- VR fitness subscription
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid volunteer time
- Weekly social hours
We are looking forward to your application and hope you will become the newest member of our growing team.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email hidden], subject line: Business Development Representative
Something looks off?