Sales Training Manager
Olympus Medical Systems
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH
Workplace Flexibility: Field
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
Olympus, a leading medical technology company, has focused on making people’s lives better for over 100 years.
Our Purpose is to make people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling.
Our Core Values are reflected in all we do: Integrity – Empathy – Agility – Unity – Long-Term View
We deliver on our purpose and our core values by staying True to Life.
As a Sales Training Manager, you will be responsible for developing, delivering, and supporting training courses for our sales team which will include both new hires and experienced sales representatives. You will be working closely with multiple regions to coordinate training sessions that prepare the salespeople in the region, by understanding the challenges they encounter in the region and developing content and programs to boost their output. Additionally, you will cover selling skills and product knowledge specific to digital software solutions in healthcare. This role requires experience in SAAS-based sales and curriculum design, development, and delivery along with being comfortable in front of large groups facilitating and presenting in a classroom or in a virtual session.
- Onboard and support the development of our sales team to focus on engagement in relationships with potential customers while uncovering their needs to offer the best solutions.
- Own the critical phases of the customer lifecycle that shows a customer what the product can do and how to use it along with the benefits.
- Successfully deliver sales training and enablement programs to ensure the sales team is equipped with content, resources, and tools to effectively help our customers.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- Create and maintain training documentation.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales training delivered.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer personas, software use cases and pain points.
- Act a Subject Matter Expert for (SaaS) Software as a Service and subscription sales.
- Contribute to the design and improvement of processes and materials that enhance efficiency and deliver an exceptional customer experience throughout the customer journey.
- Work closely with sales leadership and product marketing to execute and enhance holistic training curriculum for all new hires in the sales organization.
- Develop and manage logistics for ongoing learning curriculum for current sales professionals in both inside and outside sales roles.
- Develop reference collateral and learning tools to support training plans for the field.
- Partner with and support Sales Managers in driving measurable, improved sales performance within their teams.
- BA or BS degree, or 5+ years of equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years sales training experience in tech or similar knowledge-intensive field.
- Minimum of 3+years in a quote-carrying sales role.
- Experience explaining and implementing sales methodologies in global settings.
- Experience leading front of the room trainings and delivering curriculum across sales teams
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Xactly and DocuSign preferred.
- Background in (medical software) is a major plus.
- Capable in MS Office Suite (Including MS Teams).
- Articulate 360 Tools.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to different situations, handling multiple projects at once.
- Strong organization and excellent communication skills are crucial.
Why join Olympus?
Here, people matter—our health, our happiness, and our lives.
- Competitive salaries, annual bonus and 401(k)* with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Visions coverage effective on start date
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free virtual live and on-demand wellness classes
- Work-life balance supportive culture with hybrid and remote roles
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Volunteering and charitable donation match programs
- Diversity & Inclusion Programs including Colleague Affinity Networks
- On-Site Child Daycare, Café, Fitness Center**
We care about your health and financial well-being and offer the resources you need to feel vital, confident and ready for wherever life takes you. Learn more about our benefit offerings at https://www.olympusamerica.com/careers/benefits-perks.
The anticipated base pay range for this full-time position working at this location is $88,910.00 - $124,472.00 / year, plus potential for annual bonus (subject to plan eligibility and other requirements). Olympus considers a variety of factors when determining actual compensation for this position including: level of experience, working location, and relevant education and certifications.
Our Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients and their safety.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Olympus employs more than 31,000 employees worldwide in nearly 40 countries and regions. Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,200 employees throughout locations in North and South America. For more information, visit www.olympusamerica.com.
Olympus is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace
We recognize diversity in people, views and lifestyle choices and emphasize the importance of inclusion and mutual respect. We strive to continue to foster empathy and unity in the workplace so that our employees can fully contribute and thrive.
Let’s realize your potential, together.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Westborough || Sales