Senior Financial Analyst II
Olympus Medical Systems
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH
Workplace Flexibility: Hybrid
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
Olympus, a leading medical technology company, has focused on making people’s lives better for over 100 years.
Our Purpose is to make people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling.
Our Core Values are reflected in all we do: Integrity – Empathy – Agility – Unity – Long-Term View
We deliver on our purpose and our core values by staying True to Life.
The position is required to manage global and shared functional budget of OCA Global entity. The position owner will be responsible for all Financial processes of closing, reporting and planning and will be the main window person to tax as well as the Financial Business Partner to shared unit heads.
In addition to this the position is supporting cross-functional/divisional projects and work closely with Tech Finance and CFPA.
Note: The OT team is being reduced from June onwards by 1 HC due to parental leave. As well one long-term sick leave on the area of OT Global and shared cost.
- As Financial Analyst (m/f/d), you will act as interface manager for divisional finance and other functional areas, especially in the exchange with the Tech Finance, Corporate FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, etc.
- In addition, you accompany the transformation of the Finance area in line with the Global Finance-Target-Operating-Model.
- You will be the key interface to Shared Units as Finance Business Partner and manage actively the OCA Global related Financial processes in terms of Financial closing, reporting, analysis, budget, forecasting as well as master data requirements in close collaboration with the OCA Finance organization.
- You will have a high level of autonomy in supporting projects from the finance area to optimize existing processes or projects with a cross-business unit/function character in coordination with your team leadership.
- Furthermore, you actively manage planning and forecasts of the divisional and functional areas from a cross-division/functional perspective. As well as being responsible for the planning of shared units and global BU cost as a business partner in close collaboration with the OT based team.
- You will act as a competent contact person and communicator vis-à-vis the Regions/BCs.
- Additionally you will provide support to creating executive summaries and overarching comments for relevant management reporting and presentations.
- As a member of Div. Finance FP&A you will be the interface and key player to drive reporting and analytical needs towards the Data Science and Advanced Analytics team;
- FP&A experience between 8-10 years.
- As the person in this role deals with senior managers, we need a certain level of seniority, autonomy and self-confidence.
- You have gained several years of experience in the field of finance / controlling in an international.
- You have a solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in working with Hyperion and SAP.
- Fluent written and spoken English as well as an analytical way of thinking and excellent communication skills are required.
- Independent, goal-oriented work as well as distinct intercultural competence and the ability to work in a team complete your profile.
- Willingness to challenge and propose new processes.
- Strong Team player.
Why join Olympus?
Here, people matter—our health, our happiness, and our lives.
- Competitive salaries, annual bonus and 401(k)* with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Visions coverage effective on start date
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free virtual live and on-demand wellness classes
- Work-life balance supportive culture with hybrid and remote roles
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Volunteering and charitable donation match programs
- Diversity & Inclusion Programs including Colleague Affinity Networks
- On-Site Child Daycare, Café, Fitness Center**
We care about your health and financial well-being and offer the resources you need to feel vital, confident and ready for wherever life takes you. Learn more about our benefit offerings at https://www.olympusamerica.com/careers/benefits-perks.
Our Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients and their safety.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Olympus employs more than 31,000 employees worldwide in nearly 40 countries and regions. Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,200 employees throughout locations in North and South America. For more information, visit www.olympusamerica.com.
Olympus is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace
We recognize diversity in people, views and lifestyle choices and emphasize the importance of inclusion and mutual respect. We strive to continue to foster empathy and unity in the workplace so that our employees can fully contribute and thrive.
Let’s realize your potential, together.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Westborough ||