Req ID: 245335
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Tableau Consultant to join our team in Brighton, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
- Migrate tableau servers (AWS/On-Prem) to Tableau Cloud.
- Help migrate content from tableau server to tableau cloud.
- Document all the process during this migration process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to migrate data sources and tableau reports from legacy platforms to new Tableau Cloud.
- Publish reports from AWS/On-Prem tableau servers to Tableau Cloud.
- Optimize and troubleshoot Tableau dashboards for performance.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all Tableau report migration work.
- Use Tableau Content Migration Tool to migrate reports and data sources from Tableau Server to Tableau Cloud in bulk.
- Documentation of migration tasks in detail.
- 8 years overall IT experience
- 6 years of Tableau experience
- Advanced, preferably expert-level skills with Tableau Desktop, and Prep
- Tableau administration
- Content Migration Tool and Tableau Cloud
- Publishing dashboards to Tableau Server/Tableau Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Math, Statistics, or a related field
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.