Patient Field Service Technician
Patient Field Service TechnicianAbout the Organization
MedMinder is the leading fully-integrated, end-to-end pharmacy, medication adherence and connected care solution for elderly and polypharmacy patients. As the first automatic pill dispenser with telemedicine capabilities focused on the elderly and chronically ill, we specialize in medication packaging, adherence and compliance. Recently named one of Massachusetts Best Hospital Companies and Startups!
Location Massachusetts Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Category Operations Number of Openings 1 Position Patient Field Service Technician Description
MedMinder is a growing delivery-only pharmacy focused on improving patient outcomes through our smart packaging and adherence technology. We prioritize company culture and the development of our employees. We are seeking a highly motivated and empathetic professional to provide in-home customer service to our patients within Massachusetts. Our Field Service Technicians work directly with our patients to educate them on the MedMinder device and proper use for optimal service.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the MedMinder device and pharmacy services
- Work closely with our patients to install and educate them on the MedMinder system
- Develop sound working relationships with our patients to maintain a satisfactory image of the company and its products
- Provide a detailed report of patient visits, including current disposition of the box, steps of correction, patient satisfaction, escalation to replacement if necessary.
- 2-3 years of direct customer service experience
- Registered pharmacy tech preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/ English is preferred
- A strong customer service attitude, with a desire to educate, support and ability to communicate clearly with patients in their home
- The ability to think critically, listen carefully and manage time in an efficient manner
- Proven success working independently, with a knowledge of when to escalate issues
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to share knowledge effectively
- Must be willing to drive your own reliable vehicle and provide a valid driver's license, registration, and insurance information
- Flexibility to shift responsibilities based on business needs
- Healthcare or in-home service experience a plus
- Must successfully pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
Diversity & Inclusion
At MedMinder, we celebrate the fact that our customers and end users have diverse backgrounds and lived experiences – so we seek to listen to, to understand, to embrace and to represent difference. MedMinder is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Position Requirements Shift Various Shifts EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.