Product Marketing Mgr - Healthcare - REMOTE
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson Corporation, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that has been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor and a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE. Through innovation and collaboration, CoverMyMeds’ solutions help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives by seamlessly connecting the healthcare network to improve medication access; thereby increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment. CoverMyMeds’ network includes 75 percent of electronic health record systems (EHRs), 50,000+ pharmacies, 750,000 providers and most health plans and PBMs.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Specialty Portfolio, is responsible for articulating the product value proposition for our pharma-facing specialty solutions with clarity and credibility. Reporting to the Director of Pharma Segment Product Marketing, this role leads product marketing strategy for our suite of specialty solutions that support better patient journeys and ultimately remove access, affordability and adherence barriers for patients and their providers. As a self-starter with an intellectual curiosity and motivation to deliver results, this person will showcase deep understanding of how our products and solutions impact our network of providers, pharmacists, payers, pharma manufacturers and ultimately the patients we collectively serve. This role will also demonstrate expert knowledge of data-driven marketing strategies that support the growth priorities and financial targets of the specialty portfolio.
- Own and execute the product marketing plan for our specialty solutions suite to drive business goals with an acute focus on accelerating new business growth and improving customer retention
- Inform and guide strategic decisions related to CoverMyMeds’ specialty product value proposition and positioning, messaging, launch plan, and lifecycle management.
- Partner closely with product management on the go-to-market strategy, roadmap and success metrics for related products and solutions.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the buyer while also refining our value proposition and messaging to ensure it stands out from the competition.
- Serve as a strategic partner by developing deep relationships and collaborating closely with business leaders in product management and sales to better understand the sales cycle, customer challenges and opportunities to inform messaging and strategies
- Collaborate with product marketing peers, sales and other cross-functional teams to develop content and promotional strategies focused on solution awareness, enablement, and adoption.
- Craft and socialize compelling customer-facing stories that showcase product functionality and roadmaps that align with our overarching CoverMyMeds narrative and address the key problems customers encounter.
- Develop and deliver solution narratives and enablement tools for customer-facing teams that support sales opportunities for new and existing products and solutions.
- Measure and communicate product marketing impact, develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform the product and marketing strategy and drive contributions to the top line of the business.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Leverage data analysis skills for proof point generation and product positioning
- Partner effectively with demand generation, brand, and marketing operations teams
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Mentor and partner to team members and colleagues
- 9+ years relevant marketing experience
- Healthcare industry experience, preferably marketing to pharmaceutical or life sciences companies
- 5+ years’ experience executing strategic business-to-business marketing initiatives
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Excellent communicator and storyteller – an eloquent speaker, a crisp writer, and PowerPoint wizard
- Confidently manage and collaborate with stakeholders
- Routinely interact and influence an executive-level audience
- Experience successfully managing high-visibility projects in a complex, matrix organization
- Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and proactive project management
- Ability to act independently with sound business judgement and emotional maturity
4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
Masters or MBA preferred
General office demands
Up to 20%
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$97,100 - $161,900
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.