McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
- Maintain inventory levels by identifying, labeling, stocking and recording materials and supplies
- Transport heavy material using a forklift inside of buildings
- Determine production material requirements by obtaining work volume
- Verify items and quantities on packing slips and receive or ship as necessary
- Package materials and parts in various containers for safe shipment to internal and external customers
- Communicate with internal customers while responding to material requests
- Develop bills of lading (loading) and delivery forms
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production or sales orders
- Cycle count inventory as needed
- Learn and utilize current inventory computer system
- Sort items according to destination and verify all items match with the purchase order
- Train and work in various areas of production in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
Schedule: Monday-Friday - 1:00 PM-9:30 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to obtain a forklift certification through Company training program
- Follows all safety and compliance regulations
- Willing to work over 40 hours per week.
- Minimum Requirement
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience
- 2+ years(s) of experience operating a forklift
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Inventory management experience
- Strong communication and math skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills and must be able to drive all equipment.
Career Level – IC – Operations Support – O4
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$21.29 - $35.48
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!