We are hiring for a Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurse. This is a field role that will serve our patients in the Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington, and Brighton surrounding areas.\n
At Caretenders, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Registered Nurse, you can expect:\n
- flexibility for true work-life balance \n
- opportunities for career growth \n
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient relationships \n
- employee-focused wellness and support programs \n
If you love nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. \n
- Makes the initial and|or comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy. \n
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing needs. \n
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with physician orders. \n
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical necessity guidelines as defined by payer source. \n
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care professional's involved in care. \n
Education and Experience
- Current RN licensure in state of practice \n
- Current CPR certification \n
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation \n
Caretenders VS of Boston, LLC a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.