We are hiring for a Full-Time Home Health Office Assistant.\n
At Caretenders, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people.\n
We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!\n
- employee wellness programs \n
- flexibility for true work-life balance \n
- holidays & paid time off \n
- continuing education & career growth opportunities \n
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals \n
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!
- Assists ED, CD, PCM, and Office Manager with routine clerical/office tasks, answers telephone calls, records messages, and delivers messages. \n
- Creates patient Admit/ROC/Recert packets as needed. \n
- Pulls, reviews, and follows up on reports of orders recert and unverified visits. \n
- Assists in the referral to admission process as needed. \n
- Responds timely to all communication. \n
- Maintains an up-to-date medical record by scanning documents timely and completing EOE audits as appropriate. \n
- Completes Discharge chart reviews, performs Medicare Claims Audit and EOE for non-Medicare clients. \n
- Reviews and processes workflow as appropriate and assigned. \n
- Processes orders to/from physician and tracks for timely receipt. \n
- Communicates professionally within the organization and with external sources (physicians, patients, family members, referral sources, etc.) \n
- Preforms scheduler duties as assigned. \n
Education and Experience
- Must have computer skills, clerical-business machine skills, telephone communication skills, and be able to type. Must possess general clerical skills and organizational skills.
Caretenders VS of Boston, LLC a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.