Key Account Manager - Boston MA - 3011385
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Key Account Managers to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting a pharmaceutical company recognized worldwide for their innovative medicines they provide to patients, physicians and healthcare organizations.
Key Account Managers
Do you want to join us in helping to rapidly and perpetually deliver antibody-based therapies that protect vulnerable people from the devastating consequences of circulating viral threats, beginning with SARS-CoV-2? This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about executing successful sales strategies that will impact patients’ lives for the better in a dynamic, collaborative culture.
The primary objective of the Key Account Managers is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The Key Account Manager will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful manager will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted physicians to maximize new business opportunities
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility to become a true collaborator in commercial success
- Manage and maintain expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry.
- Minimum 2 years of hospital sales experience required. Existing relationships with key accounts and IDNs strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Hematology/Oncology or transplant sales experience required
- Infusion experience preferred
- Buy & Bill experience preferred
- Product launch experience preferred
- Experience effectively managing the formulary process through P&T and other clinical influencers to ensure rapid product addition in assigned accounts
- Proven track record of success in competitive environments with examples of awards and achievements
- Sales ability/persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product from targeted customers.
- Establishes account plans based on customer needs and business priorities.
- Strong business acumen and account-based selling with results
- Must be able to utilize resources and create a positive/professional impression, commanding attention and respect, displaying confidence.
- A strong communicator and relationship builder with a collaborative flair.
- Ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Must set high goals or standards of performance, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role is $120,000 - $165,000 annually. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.