Manager, Value & Access
Manager, Value & Access Consulting
IQVIA Consulting Services has always been a key organization within IQVIA, providing clients with a wide range of impactful solutions and assets to leverage as well as functioning as a key hub for internal talent development. Today, IQVIA Consulting N.A. employs over three hundred team members who partner with our life sciences and healthcare clients around the world, working across a number of solution areas or “Centers of Excellence.”
Our Global Value & Access group helps clients get the right product to the right patient as quickly as possible at a price that optimizes value for all key global stakeholders, including payers, physicians, patients, and of course, our clients. We collaborate with clients on projects that include:
- Pricing and contracting strategies.
- Innovative pricing models
- International price referencing optimization and launch sequencing.
- Market access strategies
- Digital health reimbursement
- Evidence development and optimization
- Value development and communications
- Emerging market expansion
- Biosimilar strategies and/or defenses
- Lifecycle management and partnering
Role & Responsibilities
As a Manager within our strategy consulting team here at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing or leading multiple consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Serving as key point of contact with client
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensuring clear communication throughout projects and within the team
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on-the-job experience and training
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams. Direct consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings
- Providing high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development
- Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff
Candidates interested in joining our Value & Access team as a Manager should have:
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and critical thinking skills
- Experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience focused on multinational strategic consulting projects.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff.
- Experience in developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
In addition to the skills and experience above Manager should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Graduate degree or MBA not required but a plus)
- A track record of leadership and people development
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel.
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status