Director of Patient Support Services
Manages a group of client service professionals within a part of a large or mid-sized market or an assigned group. Responsible for quality and service to client, ensuring client obtains maximum value from products and services.
• Manages a staff of client service professionals, providing direction and guidance and developmental opportunities.
• Partners with clients to derive optimal value from IQVIA services, ensuring a seamless flow of client requirements through the delivery services process.
• Serves as project leader between the client and IQVIA – translates client needs into action plans with the internal service team (i.e. determines responsibilities and timeframes and negotiates resources with internal departments).
• Creates, maintains and monitors the client service agreement across business lines, ensuring consistency in service.
• Performs full assessments of client needs on a regular basis.
• Provides in-depth training in IQVIA databases, products and service requirements (e.g. report-input deadlines) as needed.
• Partners with account management to price products.
• May provide input into local client service strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Five (5) years of relevant work experience Req
• Two (2) years experience as an IQVIA Client Service Rep Pref
• Pharmaceutical industry experience Pref
• Experience developing and delivering training to clients Pref
• One (1) to Two (2) years of experience using IQVIA data and products Req
• Proficient in PC applications
• Business acumen (knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including the applications for IQVIA data)
• Change management/process analysis skills
• Strong communication skills, including ability to train, present and deal tactfully with clients
• Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in difficult, multi-discipline projects
• Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building
• Knowledge of IQVIA databases and report creation process
• Accredited in Company service certification program. Pref
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status